GBN helps organizations adapt and grow in an increasingly uncertain and volatile world. Using our leading-edge tools and expertise—scenario planning, experiential learning, networks of experts and visionaries—we enable our clients to address their most critical challenges and gain the insight, confidence, and capabilities they need to shape the future.
- Deloitte Acquires Monitor and GBN
- GBN Book Club: Antifragile
- GBN Perspectives: Fall 2012
- GBN Book Club: Makers
- GBN in Conversation: 11 Rules for Creating Value in the #SocialEra (podcast)
- GBN in Conversation: Wave of Innovation on Five Continents (podcast)
- GBN in Conversation: The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty (podcast)
- GBN Book Club: Turing's Cathedral: The Origins of the Digital Universe
- For the GBN Book Club, Stewart Brand reviews George Dyson's new book on the digital universe in which we all now live.
- Leadership Key to Weather the Storms
In this Business Times of India article, the GBN/Monitor authors maintain that our highly uncertain business environment makes leadership key to survival and success in next few years.
- Winners and Losers in the New Commodity Price Regime
- A continued, broad-based rise in commodity prices in the next five years is very likely, reflecting deep structural market shifts. The impacts will extend beyond price (to include value chain power, geopolitics, sources of wealth and competition, and access), driving significant strategic and operational challenges and opportunities for companies worldwide.
- Forces of the Future
- A Flash animation narrated by former GBN President Eamonn Kelly, exploring 10 trends that are creating, even transforming, our future.