GBN helps organizations adapt and grow in an increasingly uncertain and volatile world. Using our leading-edge tools and expertise—scenario planning, experiential learning, networks of experts and visionaries—we enable our clients to address their most critical challenges and gain the insight, confidence, and capabilities they need to shape the future.
- Deloitte Acquires Monitor and GBN
- GBN Book Club: Antifragile
- GBN Perspectives: Fall 2012
- GBN Book Club: Makers
- GBN in Conversation: 11 Rules for Creating Value in the #SocialEra (podcast)
- GBN in Conversation: Wave of Innovation on Five Continents (podcast)
- GBN in Conversation: The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty (podcast)
- GBN Book Club: Race Against the Machine
- For the GBN Book Club, Stewart Brand reviews Race Against the Machine: How the Digital Revolution is Accelerating Innovation, Driving Productivity, and Irreversibly Transforming Employment and the Economy by Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee
- Plan Tomorrow's Scenario Today
- GBN senior practitioner Matt Ranen applies the art of scenario planning to supply chain strategy in Inside Supply Management article.
- What If? : The Art of Scenario Thinking for Nonprofits
- GBN's scenario guide encourages nonprofit leaders to challenge the status quo, or get better at doing so, by asking "What if?"
- Growth Scenarios
Technology case studies show how scenarios can help address paralysis and denial, twin obstacles that prevent successful companies from adopting new growth strategies.